I have been 25 for a whole month now (congratulations, me!) so what exciting things have happened this month?
- I have glasses
- I have put my shoes on the wrong feet and not noticed. Twice.
- I have been compared to a strangled cat whilst singing to myself at work (cheers, Gav!)
- I have been chastised for comparing a training warm up to The Time-Warp
- I have scraped the bottom of my car on a small wall (I am unsure of the damage as I have given up checking)
- I have had a minor melt down because I was tired (think over-tired child, but an adult)
- I have walked into a glass door because, well…it didn’t look like a door.
- I got chatted up by an 18 year old in Tesco (still got it, YAS.)
- I spilt something (unknown substance) in the back of my car, and it now smells like fish.
So that’s what I have done in my first month of being 25…but what else has been going on in the last month?
- 5 of the top 10 UK singles are by Ed Sheeran
- Emma Stone won an Oscar for Best Actress at the 89th Academy Awards
- Emma Watson has starred in, arguably, her biggest film since Harry Potter
- My twin brother released his first trailer for a full length feature film
- He also did some major extra’s work (GO ED!)
- John Boyega (of Star Wars fame) turned 25
What have all these people go to do with anything, I hear you cry!
They’re all of a similar – if not the same – age as me, and arguably more successful (not even arguably.).
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?!
Stupid – ness?
Lack of common sense – ness?
Apathetic – ness?
Who even knows. Not me. But if by some divine miracle, you do know…
Répondez s’il vous plait.